Well folks, it’s that time of year: the voting for CSM has begun! I hope that you’ve all had a chance to listen to our CSM panels and that you found them useful in deciding whom to vote for this election. The polls are open between now and March 27, so vote right now and get your corp+friends to vote as well!
As with previous years, I’d like to share my thoughts with you and put forward some candidates who deserve a spot on your ballot:
- Jin’taan: Jin first joined the show out of commitment to make CSM XI as communicative as possible. Since then he has become an extremely valuable member of the DoW team and an even more valuable member of the council.
- Steve Ronuken: Steve belongs on a Mount Rushmore of New Eden residents who have given back to the community. His performance on past CSMs has been exemplary and he absolutely deserves our vote for another term.
- Roedyn: Roedyn is a newcomer to the CSM scene but his community presence, communication skills, and balanced background have all the hallmarks of a good CSM. He has really impressed during appearances on our podcast.
- commander aze: Aze has fantastic passion and attention to detail. I’ve never seen a single candidate grow so much from one year to the next as he has since running unsuccessfully last year. This year he’s ready.
- Suitonia: I’m firm in the belief that every CSM needs a “numbers guy.” No one running knows his EVE ships, weapons, and mechanics down to the digit like Suitonia.
- Noobman: A WH rep that feels like he’s everyone’s rep, Noobman deserves the bro-bump to go back for another term.
- The Judge: It’s all too easy for bloc 0.0 candidates to rest on their laurels, but this past year The Judge busted his ass for the CSM to a degree that’s remarkable for a large alliance executor.
- Innominate: A lot of folks give flak to the Goons but when it comes to the CSM they tend to rise to the occasion. Innominate is no exception. He’s not #1 on the Imperium ballot, so make sure you put him on yours to send him back for a second term.
- Sullen Decimus: A miner on the DoW ballot? Believe it! Jin has sung the praises of Sullen as an extremely effective advocate for industrial pilots of all stripes, one who has proven the ability to step up and take point on critical discussions with CCP.
- Toxic Yaken: Few non-incumbent candidates have put the year long time and effort into building their campaign like Toxic Yaken. Fewer still have done it with such a focus on bringing the community together to engage over the issues facing their community.
GO VOTE! GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE! GET YOUR CORP TO VOTE!
The first of two panel discussions with candidates for the CSM. Due to only 10 seats open and so many incumbents running for reelection, this year’s roundtables are focusing on the new blood this election. With Alek, Jin, and Artimus pushing for specifics and asking the hard questions this is a can’t miss if you have any open spots on your ballot.
Today we’re joined by:
The discussion covered a wide range of topics including the impact of Citadels on sov/FW, CSM communication, the impact of a 10 person council, and several candidate specific questions.
Hello faithful listeners!
Unfortunately I have to postpone this weekend’s New Eden Grand Prix. Apologies!
Things are really chaotic both in terms of EVE and RL for the DoW staff. At the unfortunate temporal center of that chaos seems to be this Saturday and Sunday.
Not sure if our post-FanFest episode will need to be pushed back a week for the same reasons but hopefully not.
I still hope to bring you guys all the racing excitement of the NEGP soon! Stay tuned to the show and our feed for more updates on it’s status and rescheduled date.