“Five and a convo.”
–Special Guest: Thaddeus Drake, PVP director for Noir.’s most recent contract target Violent Declaration
-Thaddeus talks about his rise from new player to CEO and FC of a young alliance
–Poll Results: Was Phoebe a success?
- PL vs HERO features multiple supercap losses in and around Catch, including the biggest post-Phoebe fight so far
- CFC’s three front war
- Gorgon Empire and allies complete their conquest of Scalding Pass, turning the region into a freeport haven
- Conflict in Geminate breaks out between major Russian alliances
- ISBoxer (and like programs) finally swatted down by CCP
- EVE News 24 caused a brief but intense community outrage when it tried to claim ownership of #tweetfleet
–Contract Wrap Up: Sukanen Slobberknocker, feat. Thaddeus giving the target’s perspective of the campaign
–Major announcement of the New Eden Grand Prix, Jan. 17th at 18:00
- Rhea patch rundown
- CCP Greyscale now just regular Greyscale
- Industry Teams removed in a rare, possibly first time, feature removal
- CSM X campaign madness begins
Happy Holidays DoW crew,
This was one of your best podcasts recently – perhaps of the year. Being able to get both sides of the fight on the ‘cast to talk through the confrontation was great to listen to, and is a perfect fit for the feel of this podcasts. I hope you can do more of this.
Happy hunting in 2015!