Featured on: https://declarationsofwar.com/239-so-aleks-back-feat-nora-maldoran/
“The State of EVE is meh”
-Newly promoted CEO of Push X, Psy Asterus, brings an often unexplored hauler’s perspective to the show
-What is Push X, how does it work, how does it differ from competitors like Red Frog, and how did Psy wind up running the thing?
-Fraternity gets a major strategic objective win over BRAVE, but at what cost?
-Psychotic Tendencies vs Prismatic Legion: Homophobes push into gays’ hole
- Yes 53%, 10 votes10 votes 53%10 votes - 53% of all votes
- No 47%, 9 votes9 votes 47%9 votes - 47% of all votes
“It defies the conventional wisdom of nullsec”
-BRAVE diplomat Wolfy Alexstrasza gives an inside account of BRAVE at war
-The circumstances in, around, before, and during the invasion of Fraternity., plus what may lay ahead
-1 trillion ISK and TEST’s dignity sent to the Shadow Realm! Former mega coalition leader mauled in their home region by Blue Eyes and Exodia Toon Duelist Kingdom Duelers and the rest of Goryn Clade after refusing to play them in a children’s card game. (AAR and videos)
-Alliance tournament fever begins!
- Effectively they already have 57%, 41 vote41 vote 57%41 vote - 57% of all votes
- Yes 35%, 25 votes25 votes 35%25 votes - 35% of all votes
- No 8%, 6 votes6 votes 8%6 votes - 8% of all votes
“FRT will have failed where so many others have succeeded”
-We do our best to recap the scandals swirling, the community backlash, and where both EVE and The Imperium go from here
-Fraternity bleeds but does not progress against BRAVE as their westward expansion stalls in Pure Blind
-Noir. has its first UK meetup! With 3 regular show hosts as well!!! We recap the most memorable moments of Alek’s trip to the British Isles
- No 64%, 35 votes35 votes 64%35 votes - 64% of all votes
- Yes 36%, 20 votes20 votes 36%20 votes - 36% of all votes